Global warming got-ya down? Don’t get all poopy about it, its bad for business.
There is not much I can say about this issue accept “the S%^t has hit the fan.”
Snow Bowl is now the first ski resort in the world to use 100 percent sewage effluent water to make its snow. I have my reservations and rooted feelings about this issue which brings up some very deep questions about our love of nature and our tireless efforts to try to control it.
So if your planning going to Snow Bowl this year they are few thing you need to keep in mind:
- Don’t eat the yellow Snow!
- Only ride on days that are below Freezing.
- Wash your gear after riding.
- Skip the Spring Fling. (Water skipping, beer and poop don’t go well together)
- The staff is not stoned they just have pinkeye.
Please read and advocate to your peers about your feelings and position on the subject because it is now very real. For more Information visit the www.nytimes.com.