I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard someone say, “Dude, it would be so sick to ride with that guy.” Well, now you can quit talking the talk and start shredding the shred. The DC team is coming to Minnesota! Their main goal of this trip is to simply get out and ride with some fans and customers. There really isn’t going to be anything formal about this visit. All you gotta do is show up and ride, and maybe get a little bit of swag in the process.
Here’s a little run down of what the tentative schedule looks like:
- Friday, Dec. 11- Possible skate session at 3rd Lair in Golden Vally
- Saturday, Dec. 12- Shredding around Buck Hill 10 a.m. to some time early afternoon
- Later Saturday Afternoon- Best Day of Snowboarding at Theodore Wirth Park (Cal Surf’s Annual Event)
- Sunday, Dec. 13- Shredding around Hyland Hills 10 a.m. to whenever they get done.
- Later that afternoon- depending on what time they get around to it, the team might visit some stores