The Global Mountain Bike Network has set solutions to the top ten most common mountain mistakes. Listen up kiddos, it could help you more than you imagine.
1. Using arms to pump. Solution: Pump with legs.
2. Feet positioned too flat on pedals. Solution: Keep heels down.
3. Pulling up on the handlebars to lift front wheel. Solution: Set weight back.
4. Using pedals to lift back wheel. Solution: Set weight for bunny hop.
5. Bike setup. Solution: Talk to a pro.
6. Potential pedal strikes. Solution: Use higher gear to predict where pedals will be.
7. Staying inline with bike while cornering. Solution: Lean bike more than body.
8. Dropping pedals too early before corners. Solution: Drop outside foot when corner starts.
9. Breaking in corners. Solution: Adjust speed prior to corner.
10: Being too mellow. Solution: Use more speed and momentum.
Need a new mountain bike? Check out all of ours HERE.
UnReal is for those of us who escape. A film that celebrates breaking free from the confines of reality and venturing into a boundless world. This place isn’t remote or hard to find, and yet many never see it. Here, glacial walls transform into mountain bike trails, rain and snow aren’t the only elements to fall from the sky and thousand pound mammals become riding partners. Breathtaking visuals conjure feelings of awe and pure joy; feelings that only those of us who venture outside can truly understand. This film is dedicated to you — the dreamers, the rule-breakers, the ones who never grow up, the ones who know the secret — the ones who know the way into the UnReal world.
Starring: Brandon Semenuk, Brett Rheeder, Cam McCaul, Graham Agassiz, Steve Smith, Tom van Steenbergen and Thomas Vanderham, with Brook MacDonald, Finn Iles, Ian Morrison, James Doerfling, Matty Miles and friends.
Get your new Mountain Bike HERE.
For some reason people call the mashup of snowmobiles and motocross bikes snow biking. Snowmobile biking might be a better fit. Pro freestyle motocross rider Ronnie Renner put a single snowmobile track on the backend of a bike and wah-lah, snowmobile biking, uh… I mean snow biking. Ronnie found fresh snow in Idaho and started ripping it up. $20 says this snow biking will find its way into the X Games in the next few years.
Check out what happens when Drew Bezanson and Morgan Wade are given the opportunity to build and ride their dream course in the deep dark woods of South Wales.
Put this on a stick! House riders just screwin’ around for the awe-struck fans at the great MN get together. Just some leftover video from this summer, but should keep you stoked through winter. Even during warm ups these boys are better than most! Keep practicing young folks!
1 (800) 409-SNOW